Plugins

CanaryMod related discussions

Plugins

Postby Wisperer » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:42 am

If I may ask How do we locate the plugns? I'm wanting to start a small Canarymod Server and wan to figure out where the additional plugins are. The Core program has a lot, but I'd like to know what else is available. I've been unable to locate them at all. It's my understanding the site just recently relocated. I assume the lack of an easy to find location is because of that.
Wisperer

Re: Plugins

Postby Larry1123 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:30 pm

The site was not just relocated, just about everything was lost from the old site. That included all plugins hosted on it.
I'm sure that some one would repost some of their plugins if we had a forum section for it.

Well ok not everything was lost but the sql database was lost, that included all of the info that went with each plugin that was on the nest. I think that some of the plugin files did live and maybe uploaded at some point but idk.
Larry1123

Postby eyrewiut » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:36 am

Thats a shame.. although if canarymod could use bukkit plugins that would be amazing as well. :) when do you think the site will have downloads for it again?? I would realy like to know.
eyrewiut

Postby phi » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:53 am

I still have some old plugins of myself and others i uploaded again when the forum was lost the time before that was about 2011...

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9gbep2n8b84pa/Plugins (Might work with Canary Classic; but you could also use Canary for MC b1.8 or b1.7 ^^)

What they do:

Bing: I wanted windows to play a notification tone when someone logs in to my server
BackupPlugin: No Idea...
BorderLands: Might have limited the range available for the Player
CommandListPrinter: No Idea, i suggest reverse engineering. (There might be a readme bundled in the jar; i liked the idea of readmes not being detachable from the binary back then.)
DeadMansChest: Drops a chest on death
dsmail: Send Messages to offline players
Heal: Heals
iStick: Might be an ingame world editor or teleporter
LocalChat: Allows chatting with players using the admin console (does such a thing still exist?)
MsgMe: Might print ChatMessages like IRC-Style "/me"-Notices
RedeemCodes: Can't remember; i don't think I ever would give players vouchers for items. Maybe a free refill by clicking on a sign?
SignInfo: Might print Coordinates or Lightlevels on signs.
TimeStamp: Adds timestamps to chat messages?
Vanish: Made the player invisible. I'm pretty sure that this was made by https://github.com/d3athrow , who did a version update after my 1.6c bugfixes on his source; i don't have that one anymore.

Greetings, phi
phi

Postby Scoin0 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:01 pm

BackupPlugin: As the name suggests it's a backup plugin. However I do remember it being a bit finicky and if you have a large world the time it took to create a backup was kinda long.
I help out when I can. :)
Discord: scoin0
Scoin0

Return to Discussions