Beauty Treatment.

CanaryMod related discussions

Beauty Treatment.

Postby pentathlon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Beauty Treatments at The Beauty Island Sanctuary; we aim to provide quality value beauty treatments at affordable prices. We carry out detailed research with all new clients in order to offer the highest beauty treatment service possible to achieve the best results for each individual, using market-leading skincare and hair products. Dermalogica, CACI, Loreal, OPI, Easilocks, Eyelash Emporium Shiny new thread, with all the info carried over as follows:-

Slimming World and Food Optimising is a plan for life, it's not a quick fix and you should look at weight losses over a period of time. There are no prizes for speed of weight loss.

You need to commit to making changes to the food that you buy and how you cook it, because what you've been doing in the past hasn't got you to where you want to be.

You can't use parts of the plan that suit you and forget the rest.

If you are not prepared to make a commitment to change the behaviour that has got you into your current situation then nothing is going to change, and above all things, you need to be honest and accountable for every single mouthful of food that passes your lips.

You need to care enough to take time out to pre-plan your slimming campaign. Look again at the menu plans and see the variety and volume of food you can eat. All you have to lose is the weight.

Slimming World has been successfully helping people lose weight for over forty years, so trust them and read your Food Optimising books again and again.

Food Optimising is easy but life isn't. Losing weight is a battle but you have the battle plan in your food optimising book, your secret weapon is free food, and that, together with your healthy extras and syns add up to a healthy way of eating that can (and should) be a life plan. Success is there waiting for you, go for it!

If you fancy having a go at EE, here are the official 'rules' to ensure that you not only lose weight regularly but get all the nutrition your body needs to function well.
pentathlon

Re: Beauty Treatment.

Postby Christopher » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:06 am

I feel I need to clear the air about the SA Beauty Blog Awards situation. The shortlist was posted this past weekend and I have received many messages and emails from readers asking why my blog does not appear on the list. I initially wasn’t going to write this blog post, because I honestly didn’t think people would care whether my blog appeared on that list. It seems the SA Beauty Blog Awards has become a bit of a sensitive subject amongst a lot of South African bloggers out there. People either love the idea of this particular initiative, or they hate it. Before you run off judging or hating me for what I am about to write, I ask that you suspend judgement long enough to at least hear me out.

Normally I wouldn’t waste my time and energy writing ranting blog posts, but I do want to set the record straight because of an incident on Twitter yesterday. This particular incident made me lose a lot of respect for SA Beauty Blog Awards. A couple of my blog readers tweeted them and asked why Pink Peonies did not appear on the shortlist. SA Beauty Blog Awards replied to them and I quote: “Unfortunately its always a tough decision with these competitions and only 10 could make it through.” I don’t know about you, but to me it sounds like they are implying my blog is not on the list because it’s not good enough. I think it’s highly unprofessional to twist the story like this.

I really resent the fact that they tried to imply that the decision was theirs, that they feel my blog doesn’t qualify to be on that list. The truth is my blog isn’t on the list because first and foremost I questioned their professionalism and credibility from the start (which in hindsight was a good thing because they proved me right), and secondly because I don’t want to potentially be crowned ‘Best SA Beauty Blogger’ by 4 judges who I feel are not necessarily all experts on the subject. To advertise that this is an SA Beauty Blog Awards suggests that it is a highly prestigious and nationally recognised platform, but who created this initiative? Here are my reasons why I questioned this:
Christopher

Re: Beauty Treatment.

Postby pentathlon » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:05 am

Arguably, Brazilian and Malaysian hair are the two hair types that are most preferred by those seeking for hair extensions or weaves. However, at a close look, both Brazilian and Malaysian hair types may look no different to you. The truth is, they are different. So, what is the difference between Brazilian and Malaysian hair? Why should you care to know the difference between Brazilian and Malaysian hair? First, it’s agreeable that no matter your choice, these two hair types are quite an investment. You also want to be happy about what’s on your head once you have it there, right. Those two reasons and any other you may have validates the need for you to want to explore the details of the features of each hair type – So as to make an informed choice of purchase. Malaysian Kinky Curly Hair
pentathlon

Return to Discussions